The center has a capsule of 350 beds for patients, two and three bed rooms, a restaurant with 350 seats, a conference room with 350 chairs with the possibility of organizing gatherings, scientific conferences, cultural events.
The Socially Owned Enterprise "Banja e Kllokotit" in Klokot / Kllokot was founded in February 1953.
The Anamorava region for the construction of the relief belongs to the geological changes caused by tectonic movements. The Morava e Eperme, according to the relief picture, is distinguished by rolling and tectonic lignees that are rich in minerals.
Exactly in the Moraven of Eperme and the tops of mountains and hills, it is noticed that the volcanoes once operated and after their extinction there were only round domes left. Those volcanoes have extracted many minerals from the earth's crust from the groundwater, which make the absorption of minerals and they blend into the Upper Moravian valley.
It is rarely the one in which on such a small surface has more resources of healing waters, thermal and mineral such as Anamorava...Magma is closer to the surface of the earth which releases fever and warms the water.
The mineral waters in the Banjë of Kllokot at the exit to the surface of the earth range from 31 to 37 celsius degrees. Banja e Kllokotit has a good geographical position where Upper Morava stretches from the upper part of the Morava River to Uglari.
This vendan is today located between two large centers of Kosovo such as Gjilan and Ferizaj in the distance almost equal to 20 Km. The geo-morphological composition and other physical-geographic features of this locality, namely by relief, we see different forms of relief, flattened areas that are surrounded by mountains. The altitude of this locality is 479 meters and dominates the continental continental climate.
Klokot was an old settlement. This site belongs to the Pharaonic phase of the 12th-9th century BC before our era. In Klokot / Klokot since the high times there was an explosion of thermo- mineral water with a weaker intensity. In the vicinity of this source, an early settlement with all the features of organized civilization has been established, with an infrastructure development called Urban. Exactly between Klokot and Tërpezes today. Here are some sculpture exhibits that show and argue the antiquity and the economic and cultural development of this area. Also in this area is found a stele that represents "Lady Dardan."
This made it clear that the first inhabitants of this area were the Dardans, and the place where the baths lay were swampy, where they grazed the animals and drank salty water, which contributed to their improvement and thickening.
Klokot has been mentioned since the Middle Ages.
"In the written documents, on the Knez Lazarus card issued in 1381 the Ravanica Monastery is mentioned in the same name", which has nothing to do with its former residence before the Paradardan era. In addition, Kllokot is also mentioned in the Cadastral Registry of Vilajet Vëllik of 1455 on the Austrian map of 1689, in the Salaamnet of the Vilayet of Kosovo of 1893, 1896, and 1900. With the arrival of Serbian military forces and the deployment of Serbian power, all the properties, houses, property of former properties were also confiscated by the source of the thermal-mineral water of the dwelling.
The Serbs during the first world war had abandoned the use of mineral bath water, leaving completely neglected, while Albanians were not allowed to approach to exploit it. Serbian invaders did not have time to deal with this resource as they ran after the usurpation of Albanian lands. Then resume Ban's work where it is assumed that Klokot / Kllokot settlement has taken this name based on the movement of water in the interior of the ground (kllokko - kllok) for any eventual explosion. Passing through this, some residents of the village have noticed that after the rains some gasses appeared in the empty river bed, in some small whales, where they were the sources of thermal water. Later it is the opening of agricultural cooperatives in Klokot / Kllokot, where significant importance was paid to the cultivation of grain. Since the soil was very fertile, vegetables were also cultivated. In the second five year plan, green color is given, d.m.th. allowing the construction of a bath building, as a healing and climatic site. After the fifties, mineral bath water was used for healing. The composition of mineral water began to be used also as healing water, which influenced the gradual increase of visitors, especially those who needed treatment. However, the extremely difficult conditions, the absence of a place of residence, meant that most were forced to travel. For this purpose, there was a need for more efficient treatment, especially for the food and shelter of the patients (visitors) and hence, some wooden houses (baraka) and later hotels